Soldering Tip Cleaner
The Hakko 599B-02 is a wire sponge with a holder enclosure.
- “Shell” design keeps the solder from splattering.
- It will not reduce the tip temperature.
- This is a great alternative to the conventional wet/damp sponge.
- Product Type: Tip Cleaner.
- For Use With: 601 Iron Holder, 602 Iron Holder.
- Dimensions: 2in
Soldering iron tips will oxidate and build up a tin residue after use. But with regular cleaning and a coating of rosin from the CSI-08C Tip Cleaner your tips will work better and last longer.
- Protects the iron tip from oxidation to prolong tip life.
- Brass wire cleaning ball with no water needed, will not lower tip temperature for a faster cycle time.
- Better than traditional sponge cleaners, great for use with lead- free soldering iron tips.
- Wont cool the tip like a traditional wet sponge cleaner.
Heavy duty stainless steel holder with lid.